To make a call on RiTA mobile simply follow these steps.
1. Start by going into a previously made call list or create a new one. See resources on how to create a call list below:
2. Head to the list page and click on your relevant call List. Select the call list you would like to begin.
3. You will be brought to a list of contacts to start the list tap on any contact to begin.
You will see details surrounding the contacts and a summary of some recent past notes and engagement directly from your CRM regarding this contact.
4. Click on the action button to perform functions, such as SMS skip a contact and add general note.
5. To make a call tap on the call button and call the contact.
6. When the call ends RiTA will automatically prompt you to mark the call outcome. You can mark whether it was connected. There was no answer, or it went to voicemail.
7. Once selected, add your relevant note. You can do this by typing it in or using voice-to-text notetaking if it is available on your device Calls notes on RiTA mobile will push back to your connected CRM.
8. To move to the next contact, tap on the arrows at the top right of the screen. Alternatively head back to the call list page.
9. Every time that you complete a call a green tick will show that you’ve called a contact When completed you will see a summary of your Call list Activity
If the list is not completed you can come back to it by going back to the list page.