Sometimes you have that special listing that you don't want RiTA responding to - maybe its a off the plan sale or a unique situation. This is easy to do through our Lead Automation filters.
1. Navigate to the Automations overview page in the left hand sidebar
2. Find your lead automation and click in. This will be denoted by the blue 'Lead' pill rather than the purple 'List' pill:
3. Locate the 'CRM Listing IDs' field in the 'filter leads' section. Depending on if you have excluded listings in the past you may have to change the drop down to exclude from 'Do Not Filter'
4. Enter the listing ID exactly as it appears in the CRM. For example if you are using Agentbox the ID should be in the format 1P1234 not #1P1234 or 1p1234. You can enter multiple listings here, just hit the tab key once you've entered the first one.
5. Click save at the bottom of the page and RiTA will no longer reply on your behalf for this listing, congratulations!