Data Scoring in RiTA
When your data is synced in RiTA, it is scored on multiple criteria, which is used to help prioritise the best contacts to appear in a list. RiTA uses a star scoring system which makes it easy to identify how clean your data is at a glance.
1. To view the star rating of all of your data you can view this in the Analytics page in RiTA. Once you are in Analytics click on Contacts.
2. Scroll down and you will see a breakdown of your data based on the star rating. RiTA will also assist you in showing you what's missing from your contacts
3. You can also see for each individual contact their data score as it has been rated by RiTA between 0 and 5 stars. To view this information first find your contact in RiTA
4. If you click the information toggle (that is the i in a circle,) we've provided the individual scoring for contacts in a list. Now when you are engaging with contacts you can see how they were scored and why RiTA has prioritised them in the list.
5. It also shows you for each contact what you need to do to improve the data.