Topics on this page:
Custom Search RiTA Mobile
Custom Search is a powerful tool that allows you to seamlessly connect with the contacts you want to target. If you're already familiar with our owner search feature, which lets you search for property owners in specific locations. With Custom Search, you can not only search for owners but also other types of contacts, such as buyers or investors, more easily.
Click “Custom” on the RiTA home screen to begin.
How to Start a Custom List?
1. To start a custom search, you’ll need to first begin building a “Segment.” A RiTA segment is a group of filters that targets particular contacts.
2. Click on "Start Building Segment."
3. When starting a segment, it’s important to first define your objective. The reason behind why you want to create a custom list will set the tone for which filters you need to select. RiTA has a large range of filters to select from.
4. Click on the "Add Filter" button to select your filters.
You can add as many or as few filters as you like. The more filters you add, the smaller and more focused the group of contacts will be.
5. Once you’ve added your filters, select "Show results" to see the contacts.
6. You will see how many contacts are in the segment. RiTA selects 20 by default.
7. You can further filter your segment to filter by "Last Called" or "Last SMS" as an option.
You can choose from the contacts most recently called or SMS’d or filter by the contacts with the oldest call or SMS recorded.
8. Click on “create list”
9. From here, you can choose the list name and whether you want this to be a call list or an SMS list. User permissions must be turned on for SMS lists, set by your office's RiTA Admin.
10. Click “Next” when happy with selection.
For Call Lists:
1. You can edit the list settings. Set the Recurrence, to choose which days you would like this list to appear on your list page to complete. And adjust the List Size.
2. Click "Create list" once you are happy with your selections.
3. You will now see your call list open up, and you can begin your list. Click on each contact to open their details and begin making calls.
4. See Making a call's on RiTA mobile here. You will also see the list you just created on the list page.
For SMS Lists:
1. Select SMS list. You will then be able to choose a template. Choose from a RiTA mobile template or your own templates currently in use on your RiTA account. You can edit these templates on the Web.
2. Once selected, click on "Next."
3. You can then edit the list settings. Set the Recurrence, to choose which days you would like this list to appear on your list page to complete.
4. You can choose "Manual" if you want to click send each time the list goes out, or set to "automatic send" if you have a set time in mind. You can adjust the List Size to adjust the number of contacts in the list.
5. Click "Create list" once you are happy with your selections.
6. Click on each contact and review your list.
7. Once in a contact, click "action" and "Skip contact" if you do not wish to message the contact.
8. Once the SMS list is reviewed, you can opt to send the SMS’ list now or let it go out at the set time if specified as an automatic send time. This list is also available on the list page for review.
Adjusting the list settings after the list is created:
1. To adjust the list settings, click into the list.
2. Then click "Action" and then "List settings and schedule."
3. This process stays the same for adjusting lists that have been initially made on the RiTA web.