When you log into RiTA you will see any new follow ups that have been assigned to you in the Inbox. These follow ups are assigned either from RiTA’s automations or from another agent. To find out how to manage a follow up, keep reading below!
When a contact has replied to RiTA through a list automation no matter the message she will create a follow up for you. Agents can also assign follow ups to themselves or reassign them to other agents.
Two ways to learn! Watch the video or follow the steps underneath.
1. First navigate to the Inbox in RiTA and you will then see the below screen.
2. You can view the contact’s name, the type of follow up and the comment. To see a more detailed view click on the follow up. You can Reassign or Close the follow up directly from this screen as well.
3. If RiTA has assigned the follow up to you from an SMS automation you will be able to see the whole conversation RiTA has had with your contact. See exactly what your prospects have said in their conversation with RiTA.
4. Also within the card of a contact, just like in your RiTA inbox, you will be able to see the same vital information as well as when the Follow Up is due. Follow Ups are set to expire after 7 days.
1. Jump into the contact and click on the Follow up button
2. Fill in the details such as the type of follow up, the due date and any extra notes required.
3. Change the Assignee to the agent that you are assigning the follow up to. Click Create Follow Up. This will now add a note to the contact and also create a follow up.
When actioning a follow up, you are able to choose from the following actions while in the inbox:
Reassign - You can reassign the follow up to another agent in RiTA. Enter in the new assignee and leave a note.
2. Close - This will close and complete the follow up
3. Edit - You can edit the follow up including the type, assignee and the note. After you have made any changes click Save.
4. After you have actioned the follow up, you can close it and remove it from your Inbox. This will leave a note on the contact telling you the follow up has been closed. You can now move onto the next contact in the Inbox.
Don’t forget to rate the follow up and leave us some feedback!
How to view expired and actioned follow ups
To view expired follow ups navigate to the Inbox and then click on the “Expired Today” button at the top.
- Next click on Filter to organize the follow ups based on when they expired, who the assignee was and by the type of follow up.
- To change the time since the follow up has expired click on the expired drop down box.
- Select the date range you wish to view eg today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days or a custom date range.
- You can then select the assignee for the follow ups by clicking on the Assignee drop down box. Tick each appropriate agent as needed.
- Then select the type of follow ups you wish to view that have expired. For example Data Updates and Appraisal Leads.
- Click apply to view the expired follow ups in the inbox with the new filters.
- You can also view any actioned follow ups in the “Actioned Today” view button.