With RiTA you can book appointments with contacts and send calendar invites to them directly from RiTA when actioning a contact in a list, without having to log into multiple systems. We created this feature so you can set the appointment and move onto the next contact - who knows, it may be the beginning of a listing streak!
Two ways to learn! Watch the video or follow the steps underneath.
1. Press the Appointment button in the contact
2. By selecting appointment in the contact, you can quickly book an appointment with the contact after a call before the lead goes cold.
3. There are currently 5 different types of appointments you can make with a contact:
4. If the contact is connected to multiple properties, you can select which property that the appointment is related to so that everyone is on the same page.
5. Appointments can also be made for other RiTA users in your office through the 'Assigned To' function. You simply choose who the appointment is for. This is helpful for when supporting roles, such as PAs and associate or developing agents, are booking appointments on behalf of lead agents or other team members. You can now schedule appointments between team members and the contact, plus any additional attendees in a single action - all within the RiTA platform
6. You can choose to send through calendar invites to the assignee and the contact by clicking on the 'Send email invitations' checkbox.
Note: If you do not wish to send email invitations, the appointment activity will still be recorded in RiTA for the current user, but the assignee and the contact will not be notified. This is intended to support scenarios where event invitations are handled in another system in your office and serves as a means to record the activity as a note against the contact in your CRM.
7. Once you have filled out the content of your email and click 'Save and Send' button, RiTA will send the contact, assignee, as well as any CC's/BCC's an email with a calendar invite.
8. Any appointments made will also show in the contacts notes and sync back to your CRM as general notes.
In addition, appointments have been added to the 'Activities' analytics dashboard for each of the different types of appointments.