1. You can get an overall picture of the lists you had completed, are currently working on or were upcoming from the dashboard.
2. This is particularly helpful if you manage a team and you can easily tell who was currently working on lists, or if a user had lists scheduled on a given day of the week.
3. To access this, simply navigate to List Analytics, an addition to the Analytics section, which is the fifth button on the left-hand side pink menu.
4. The List Analytics provides insight into the different list states: Lists in Progress, Lists Completed, and Lists Scheduled.
5. Each section of lists has different functionality based on the list states.
6. For Lists in Progress, you can click on a list to be taken to that list. In addition, you can quickly mark the list as complete from this page as a quick way to help clean up your lists and free up those contacts in the list.
7. For Lists Completed, we've included a date-filter to enable you to target lists completed within a certain period.
In addition, you can view a list by clicking on the list, or from the menu button on the list.
8. For Lists Scheduled, we've included the ability to filter lists based upon the days of the week that they are scheduled for.
This is intended for you to get a quick understanding of the workload scheduled on any given day and as a way to identify what work will be upcoming, so you can better allocate time and resources based on the day.
9. Additionally, you can also edit the settings for these scheduled lists from this page.
Note: any changes made to a scheduled list will not affect any list in progress, these changes will come into effect from the next time a list is created from the scheduled list.