Sometimes a particular agent doesn't want RiTA responding to enquiries on their behalf, or wants their own automation with custom content. This is easy to do through our Lead Automation filters.
1. Navigate to the Automations overview page in the left hand sidebar
2. Find your lead automation and click in. This will be denoted by the blue 'Lead' pill rather than the purple 'List' pill:
3. Locate the 'Primary Recipient Emails' field in the 'filter leads' section. Depending on if you have excluded or included agents in the past you may have to change the drop down to exclude/include from 'Do Not Filter'
4. Enter the email address of the agent that wishes to be excluded/included. Note if they have an assistant that is first agent on some listings their email will also have to be entered.
5. Click save at the bottom of the page and RiTA will either include or exclude this agent's listings from her responses, congratulations!
Note: you can use this technique to create an agent-specific response by duplicating the automation and excluding them from the main automation and including them in the duplicated one.