If you have forgotten your current password and are unable to log in to Property Hub, you may reset your password by following the steps below.
- Go to https://propertyhub.corelogic.asia/ and enter your registered email address. Click Login to proceed.
- On the login page, click on Forgot username and password?
- Enter your username and click Send Request. An email will be sent to your registered email address with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Check your inbox for an email from "email@example.com" and click on the password reset link in the email to reset your password. Note that this link expires in 16 hours. If the link has expired, you need to repeat these steps to reset your password. Please check your spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
When resetting your password, please ensure that your new password meets the following requirements:
- Includes at least one lower case letter
- Includes at least one upper case letter
- Be between 8 - 18 characters
- Includes at least one digit (e.g. numbers 0-9)
- Includes at least one special character (e.g. ! # $ % * - +)
If you are still unable to log in after resetting your password, please log a support request with our technical support team by filling in this form.
Please provide the following details in to help our support team deliver the best solution for your problem in the shortest time possible:
- A description of the steps taken before you encountered the error.
- A screenshot of the error you are experiencing.