You may log in to Property Hub and view your orders at any time. Once you have logged in, click on My Orders on the top navigation bar.
Image 1: Accessing all valuation orders.
By default, you will see all recently ordered valuations. Click on the drop down menu to view orders with different statuses.
Image 2: Viewing valuations in different stages.
You may also use the search function to quickly locate an order and search by Customer First Name, Customer Last Name, Loan Reference, Order ID and Supplier Reference.
Image 3: Searching for orders.
As your order goes through the different valuation stages, you will see the following status notes against your order:
- Submitting: The valuation order has been distributed to a valuation firm awaiting acceptance and valuer allocation
- Accepted: The valuation request has been accepted by the valuation firm
- Assigned: The valuation firm has assigned the valuer
- In progress: The valuer is arranging to inspect the property
- Inspected: The property has been inspected and the valuer can begin the valuation report
- Completed: Valuation report has been delivered
- Delayed - Requires Action: The valuation has been delayed and and action is required to allow further progress to be made
- Delayed - On Hold: The valuation is currently on hold
You may also use the valstatus tool on https://valstatus.corelogic.co.nz/ to check the status of your valuation without logging into Property Hub. To use the valstatus tool, you will need to enter the Valuations Reference and the Borrower's Surname/Company name. Once you have submitted the required information, you will see the history of activity associated with the valuation order.
Image 4: The Valstatus tool.