NOTICE: The customer administration portal is currently undergoing an upgrade so you will not be able to update your Account Details until further notice. Please contact customer care at 0800 355 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to update your account details.
Note: You need administrator access to complete the steps outlined in this article.
As an administrator, you have the ability to update the following account details:
- Organisation Email
- Organisation Phone
- Organisation Address
- Primary & Payment Contact
- Primary & Payment Contact Email
Click on your user profile icon and click on Account Details.
Image 1: Accessing 'Account Details' from the user profile icon.
Check that you are on the Account Details tab and click on the pencil icon to update the applicable account details. You may mouseover the tooltip icon to view the explanation of where the corresponding information will be used.
Image 2: The 'Account Details' tab.
You will be asked to confirm that you wish to proceed to edit these details. Click on Edit Details to proceed.
Image 3: The prompt to confirm you wish to edit your account details.
You will only be able to update information with editable fields(1). If you wish to update information with non-editable fields(2) such as your trading name or change the name for the primary contact (account holder) or payments contact, please send an email to email@example.com. You must send this request from the email of the registered account holder, or have the account holder cc’ed on the request.
Image 4: Examples of editable and non-editable fields.
Helpful tips when updating account details
- If you have entered information that does not meet the standard format requirements, you will see prompts that will appear to guide you through the process.
- Addresses are automatically checked against CoreLogic’s legal address database. If you wish to use a P.O. Box as your billing address, please click on Enter address manually.
- When updating your Organisation Email address, keep in mind that this email address will appear on all your users’ reports so it is best to use a generic email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Users have the option to include or exclude this email address on their CMA reports. Note that this field is mandatory and cannot be left empty.
- When updating contact numbers, please enter the area code separately from the phone number. You may include a space in your phone number but not brackets.Image 5: Updating your organisation's phone number.