Overview of the map tools
The map lets you explore data by geographical areas in more detail. These tools are accessible via the tool bar located on the top left corner of the map:
- Zoom : Use this tool to zoom in + or zoom out - on the map. Alternatively, you may also scroll in and out using your mouse to zoom in or out
- Magnify : Click on the magnifying tool and type in the area you wish to research
Click on the arrow icon to reveal additional tools:
- Magnifying box : Zoom in on a selected area
- Move : Move the map
- Selection : Select an area within the map
- Home : Set the map back to the default view (all of Australia)
Image 1: Map of New Zealand.
Applying map filters
Once you have selected an area, it will be highlighted and the data on the dashboard will update to reflect the selected area.
Use the drop down menu to toggle between Market Activity and Lender Share data.
Image 2: Choosing between Market Activity or Lender Share data.
The colours on the map represents different information depending on the option you have selected. The table below outlines the colours used and what they represent for each data set.
Image 3: Colour legend,
Areas which are greyed out on the map represent areas where there is no client activity for the selected period.