When creating a save list, you do so by adding properties.
There is no capability to remove a property from an existing save list once the list has been created.
That doesn't mean its impossible to do, there is a way this can be done, it just takes a few steps to do so. To follow the steps:
- Load an existing save list
- deselect the properties you wish to remove
- Save the list under a new list name.
- If the original list is no longer required, delete the old list.
- rename the new save list if you wish to restore it to the previous list name.
Image1 - loading, deselecting and re-creating the save list.
Image2 - naming the edited list
Image3- deleting old and renaming new save lists.