Property Guru has a simple 3-step process for ordering Title Documents:
Step 1: Launch the title ordering platform
The title ordering platform can be launched from
Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of the page and select Titles & Documents from the side menu.
Image 1: The side menu on the home page
The title ordering platform will open in a new browser tab. Enter the address of your target property in the search bar.
Image 2: The title ordering platform
Property Detail Page
On the home page, type the address of your target property in the search bar. A list of possible addresses will appear as you are typing. Click on the correct address to load the Property Detail page.
Image 3: The home page
Scroll down to the Additional Information panel and click on the Order Title Document button.
Image 4: 'Order Title Document' in the Additional Information panel
Note: If you can’t see the Buy a Title Document icon, ask your account administrator for title access. To learn more, see the article: How do I get access to Title Documents?
Step 2: Add documents to your order
The title ordering platform will open in a new browser tab. You will be able to see all the available documents for your target property. To add documents to your order:
- Tick on the checkboxes to select the documents you wish to purchase
- Select a title number from the drop down menu
- Check the total amount payable on your order. This amount will add up each time to add a document to your order.
- When you’ve selected all the documents you want to buy, click on the Review Order button to review your order
Image 5: The title ordering platform
There are few things to note on this step:
- Instead of going back to the home page to search for documents for another target property. simply enter a new address in the search bar at the top of this page.
- If you’re unsure of which document to order, mouseover the tooltip icon 🛈 to view more details about each document.
- Ensure that you select a CT Number or Instrument/Document Number from the drop down menus. These fields will be outlined in red if you do not make a selection.
- If you are unable to click on the Review Order button, check that you have made all the required selections.
Image 6: The title ordering platform with warnings displayed
Step 3: Review your order
View your order summary to ensure that you have the right documents in your order. You may click on the bin icon if you wish to remove a document from your order.
If you’re happy to proceed, click the Confirm Payment button. You’ll receive the documents you have ordered via email within the next business day, and the total amount will be added to your monthly invoice.
Tip: To avoid ordering the wrong documents, please review your order summary carefully before clicking on the Confirm Payment button.
If you need to change your order, click Cancel to restart the ordering process.
Image 7: Document order summary
Note: If you are unable to order the documents you need, see the article: Why have I received a cancelled title document?