Updating company information
The following company details will appear on the header of your reports:
- trading name
- email address
- contact number and fax number
- website URL
If you would like to update these details, please send an email to Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests to change company information must be sent from the account holder’s email address, or from a general user’s email address with the account holder’s email address cc’ed.
Updating company brand colours
You can include your company brand colours and logos on your reports. To do this:
- Click on My Account on the top navigation menu
- Click on Manage Branding
- Click on Add a new report theme. A pop-up window will open
Image 1: Accessing the Manage Branding page
On the pop-up window, you will be able to:
- Type a name for the theme in the Name field. Most companies use their trading name
- Set the colours for your theme. Click on the colour swatch to bring up the colour panel and select a colour. To be more precise, we recommend that you enter the HEX, RGB or HSB codes for your brand colours. Once you're done, click Apply
- Customise text, divider and background colours. By default, the platform sets black text on a white background
Image 2: Adding a new report theme and customising brand colours
Tip: When selecting colours, avoid using the same colour for the text and background, as the text will blend into the background and will not be visible.
You can also adjust the colour of the header divider and footer divider, which appear in Property/Sales/On The Market/Market Compare reports. The header divider separates the header at the top of the page and the footer divider separates the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Once you’ve named your report theme and set your brand colours, click Save.
Uploading your company logo
After you have set your report theme and brand colours, click on Choose to select your logo from your computer.
Image 3: Choose a logo for your report theme
Before uploading your logo, please ensure that it meets the following requirements:
- Be in JPG or PNG format with a resolution of 300dpi.
- Have a maximum file size of 2MB. Uploading a logo larger than 2MB will either cause an error or result in the logo displaying incorrectly.
- Fits within the dimensions of 827px(width) x 130px(height). Logos that are larger than this width and height will not be accepted.
Tip: For best results, resize your logo to be 827px (width) x 130px (height) with a resolution of 300dpi. If your logo’s dimensions are smaller, it will be automatically resized to fit, which may distort how your logo is displayed.
Other settings you can do in the manage branding panel:
- If you have multiple logos or themes associated with your account, you can select a default theme by clicking the radio button in the Active column.
- If you wish to change your theme colours, click Edit.
- If you wish to delete your theme, click Remove.
Image 4: Activate, edit or remove a theme.
This article explains how to resize images using Microsoft Office on both Windows and Mac.